It’s been forever since I have done a giveaway, and I am excited to have quite a few coming up over the next few weeks. Be sure to check in for details.
A little bit about Equal Exchange from their website:
Equal Exchange has created Big Change since 1986. Our founders envisioned a food system that empowers farmers and consumers, supports small farmer co-ops, and uses sustainable farming methods. They started with fairly traded coffee from Nicaragua and didn’t look back.
Today, we continue to find new and powerful ways to build a better food system. We partner with co-operatives of farmers who provide high-quality organic coffees, teas, chocolates and snacks from all over the world, including here in the United States.
Equal Exchange has agreed to partner with me for a giveaway of a $30 gift certificate to their online store which offers a bunch of delicious items.
This giveaway will last a little over a week and will close on Tuesday, April 20.
1) Visit the Equal Exchange online store
2) Leave a comment in this post, letting me know what you would buy if you won the gift certificate.
3) Link back to this giveaway on your blog if you have one
4) Tweet about the giveaway if you are on Twitter, or tell your friends on Facebook
5) Get 10 extra entries by making a $5 donation to The ALLY Foundation: http://firstgiving.com/meghanmalloyteamally
I will announce the winner the day AFTER the Boston Marathon which I have happily taken off
Good luck, and thank you to Equal Exchange for this giveaway opportunity!