Happy Friday to all! Last weekend’s lack of sleep left me seriously dragging for this week, and I am happy to curl up with Indian takeout and TV tonight.
Earlier in the week I posted about possible Valentine’s Day date spots. Today I have one Valentine’s Day gift idea for the food lover in your life (or you!) that will give again and again and do a world of good for hungry children in Massachusetts.
Taste of the Nation tickets are currently 20% off with this code: VDAY2012. The Taste of the Nation event is on April 19, 2012 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. It is an AMAZING gathering of chefs from around Boston, and it is absolutely one of my favorite events of the year.
Just check out this year’s honorary chef chairs:
Jody Adams, Rialto and Trade
Joanne Chang, Flour Bakery and Myers + Chang
Gordon Hamersley, Hamersley’s Bistro
Andy Husbands, Tremont 647
Taste of the Nation benefits Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, which is dedicated to ending childhood hunger by making sure kids get the healthy food they need every day.
One hundred percent of ticket sales goes to this cause.
For a recap and photos of last year’s Taste of the Nation, check out my post. Hope to see you there this year!
- Tickets Go on Sale for Sonoma Wine Country Weekend Presented by Visa Signature®
- Weekend Getaway: Mystic Seaport
- Chill on Park: New Ice Cream In Dorchester
- Wine Wednesday: Jonathan Edwards Winery
- Travel Tuesday: Ngorogoro Crater
- Brunch at The Engine Room Mystic
- Patio Season at Loyal Nine
- Women & Whiskey
- Travel Tuesday: Oyster Club Mystic
- Meatless Monday – Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes and Kale