Let’s work together! I’ve been a Boston food, wine, and travel blogger for over seven years and have attracted thousands of readers and social media connections. I am active on social media and would love to help you spread the word about your brand on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn in addition to my blog.
- I am not currently accepting guest posts. If ever I would like to share guest posts, I will post a call for them on my blog.
- I don’t post press releases on events or products that I haven’t experienced personally. Due to the volume of press releases I receive, I would be sharing press releases all day every day if I did that! Thanks for understanding.
How can we work together?
- A “travel” takeover where I visit your location and make it the focus of my posts and social media channels
- A social media giveaway to my thousands of followers
- A guest post on your site or mine, resulting in traffic for us both
For advertising rates and other information, please email me at traveleatlove @ gmail dot com.
Blogging isn’t my full time job. (For information on my communications background and consulting business, please visit my Professional Background page.) As such, I strive for my writing to be an authentic expression of my own experiences, not a sales platform to pitch anything and everything to my readers. I don’t read blogs that are 100% sponsored content (all too common these days) and I won’t write one either.
I believe in true partnerships; me providing free press and social media exposure for your brand isn’t a partnership, as harsh as that sounds!
I receive dozens of press releases weekly, sometimes daily! I don’t post press releases and generic photos, so unless the release involves something I can experience and share my informed opinion on, it will be deleted. In order to advertise/promote something, I need to have experienced it firsthand. How can I recommend something I haven’t experienced myself?
As I build my blog content and traffic, do I welcome inquiries from advertisers looking to place ads on my blog or to work together in other ways, including promoting special events. Specifically I am interested in ads, sponsored posts, product reviews or freelance writing opportunities from the following:
- Travel related brands
- Wineries, wine distributors, and brands
- High quality, “real” food and beverage items (no gimmicky diet foods, drinks, supplements, etc.)
- Restaurants, hotels, and organizations that somehow relate to travel, food, and wine
To learn more about me and my blogging journey, please visit my About page.
If you are interested in advertising on my blog, please email me at traveleatlove (@)gmail.com. If you’d like to work with me in a Marketing/PR/Social Media capacity, please visit my Professional Background page for more information.