It’s been a while since I blogged about work (or anything else for that matter), and as there’s always something fun happening, I thought I would share a few quick client updates with you all.
- I’ve been working with the Olive Connection in Brookline for over a year now, and they are a go-to for gourmet gifts for all occasions. . . I especially love the idea of giving a foodie gift for a bridal shower or wedding. Cooking together can make for such a fun date night! They also have cooking classes and other events and can put together custom food baskets for any taste and budget.
- Hampshire County of Western Massachusetts is gorgeous year-round, but fall and winter are pretty special. Their current promotion is for mid-week travel. Click here to take a fun fall quiz and receive a discount code for lodging. They also have the best cider donuts in Massachusetts and maybe in the world. . . worth the drive from Boston for those alone.
- Speaking of Western Massachusetts, this beautiful region has been featured quite a bit in the media lately. Hotel Northampton, an elegant historic property I work with has a brand new website and has been featured as the place to stay in articles including this one from Smarter Travel. I visited in August and can’t wait to get back out there in fall and winter.
- Nautical Gin has updated their cocktails page! A few weeks ago I got to sample many of the new and exciting gin cocktails made with this delicious gin, and I loved them all. Isn’t the bottle beautiful?!
- Sonesta Hotels is in the midst of their fall sale AND a double points promotion for Travel Pass members. Visit the website to book travel and save.
Your turn! What are you loving working on right now, whether as part of your job or outside of work?